Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2012

My personal progres May 28-June 2, 2012

Now purchase the whole book at http://www.publishamerica.net/product47821.html  Remember that 1/4 of all profits go to help the homeless!
 TargetActually Done
Leadership BibleBe on page 770 (5 pg a day)On page 770
Faith in Action BibleBe on page 922 (6 pg a day)On page 922
Message Read Through7 Days youversion programOn track
Running25 miles a week6
Running 2012 Overall1212 miles by 12/12/12345.5
Crunches1000 a week0
Floss7 times a week7 Days
Face Cleaning/Lotions7 times a week7
I Like Book7 times a week7
Modules2 a week1
Social Events3 a quarter6
Guy Time10 X a quarter4
Self Exam3 a week3
Book Reading1 Book a week0
Evening Prayer Meeting26 times a year11
Paid Speaking3 a quarter1
Date with Cara3 a quarter2
Date with Rachel1 a quarter0
As you can see from the tracker I look to be a bit of a slacker this week.  I ended up working over 50 hours so that was a factor so I wn't be too hard on myself.  By the end of the week I was exhausted and could not think straight.  I also accepted a secret mission from God and this has led to a fairly intense Spiritual attack.  Within a couple of hours of accepting the mission 2 of my kids had broken arms, the fridge quit working (I was able to fix this fairly simply, though), and all of our plans on Saturday nearly fell apart. 
I thank God thought that through it all God has blessed me with an ability to stay calm in the midst of crisis.  Even though I am tired and not well nourished I can see things through and make solid and God honoring decisions.  I praise Jesus for all that He has done for me.
This week my book came out Hero Quest.  This was a shocker.  Early estimates from the publisher were for October or November at best.  Now it is out and for sale.  My dream of being a published author has now come true.  Also I have a dream of being a public speaker and this week I had a paid speaking gig to nearly 200 people.  That was awesome!  I love my life and where it is going.  I must stay focused on Christ in the midst of these ups and downs and get some rest and then get back in shape.  Semper fi!

No comments:

Post a Comment